Friday, May 29, 2009

out of the mouths of babes...

My kids are 6, 9, and 10...and they still throw out some zingers sometimes that make me crack up laughing! I'm gonna document some from recent memory to be stored here on my blog. Since it seems no one is reading this anyway...this is a blog JUST for me...just for my "mommy memory" to be jogged when I look back a year from now! It kinda goes with the whole taking pictures thing...I don't wanna miss the moment OR forget it as time goes by!

***when Bren wanted to go swimming and was trying to convince me he was ok!***
Me: Brennan are you sure you don't feel sick?
Bren: I feel like I could run a thousand miles, Mom!

***when Liam was trying to convince me of the same thing***
Me: Li do you feel sick?
Li: No I don't feel sick at all.
Me: Does your belly hurt?
Li: No. Not at all
Me: Did you tell Cheryl that your belly hurt?
Li: Yes. It did. But only for a little bit. Now it doesn't hurt. I don't feel sick. I just feel like...like...my regular body! :)

Nothing heart-stopping or newsworthy...but they were funny Mommy moments for ME!

I'll post more as they happen!

Have a nice weekend...and cherish what comes "out of the mouths of YOUR babes"!

No comments:

Post a Comment